Monday, July 2, 2007

Trip to Prescott

Prescott celebrates the 4th of July pretty big. They have the World's Oldest Rodeo, a parade, and fun stuff like that. And since they were celebrating the 4th of July the weekend before, Ben & I headed up there to get out of the heat! We went to the parade Saturday morning(three hours long!), went swimming in the afternoon, and to a country dance that night. It was a fun weekend. But I must write about my stupid car! On Friday Ben & I both planned to work all day and then head up to Prescott. But of course my car wouldn't start! So ben had to come home...a new starter, new battery, $200, and six hours later it finally started. And my poor husband probably sweat off ten pounds having to work in that heat! So he didn't finish till about three o'clock so then we just decided to say heck with it and left for Prescott! I am so glad I have a "mechanical savvy" husband who was able to fix it!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Other than the car problems, sounds like a fun weekend! You look so cute in the picture:)

Anonymous said...

You guys look so cute and that sounds so fun! I was talking to Ben today and we really need to catch up with you guys sometime if our schedules will allow us too.

taytum said...

I hate car problems. They are the worst! Luckily, I have a hubby like yours that can work miracles on cars.