Thursday, October 11, 2007

~October Update~

Well, we haven't really been THAT exciting, but here is an update! We learned a couple weeks ago that we get the keys to our new house on October 23rd! (Pictures to come!) We are REALLY excited! So, after my THREE exams next week, I will be packing up our whole apartment. I must also add that Ben's elk hunt CoNvEnIeNtLy falls on that weekend! So I will somehow be packing all of our stuff by myself, in two days time! So we will see how I cope with that! As for the actual moving day, both my parents will be down here to help and I am very grateful :) So this weekend, as you might guess, I will be studying my bRaInS out (why did I choose accounting again?) and Ben will be up north scouting for his hunt. Anywho, we have been really good! Just workin', studyin', and playin' lots of softball!

PS - Go Sundevils!! (6-0) and Go Dbacks!!

5 comments:

Lucia said...

congrats on getting the key's to your new house soon. Very exciting. and yeah! and I hope mickey and quinn hit it off. she's such a sweet girl. do you keep in contact with mickey or is the small town news faster these days?!

Mark, Monette, Coytt and Dalon said...

Fun Fun! Congrats on the new house, where are ya'll moving to? Good luck with the packing, I had to do it prego and it was no fun, so at least be gald you aren't fat and it isn't 100 and 50 million degrees outside anymore!

taytum said...

Congrats on the new house. It is so fun to be able to decorate the way you choose.

Anonymous said...

Hey let me know if you need help packing. Also, let us know when you move and if you need an extra truck we can for sure come help! How exciting, I bet you guys cant wait.

Nicole said...

I'm all with you on "Go Devils", but the Diamondbacks got swept so no support there:) Good luck with the move!