Friday, December 14, 2007

Cinnamon & Sugar?

So my dear father, who likes to think he is funny all the time, said my hair now looks like cinnamon and sugar! Well, my AWESOME friend Bailey did her magic again with my hair! I had her put THREE colors in and cut some LaYeRs! (Those of you who know me, know this is a BIG step for me because I NEVER change my hair) My hair is now browner (I don't think that is even a word?) than I have ever had it! I am gradually starting to like my darker hair, and I'm absolutely in love with the layers! You will all just have to see the new "do" in person because the pictures do not do it justice! (the camera somehow made my hair look lighter than it actually is) Thanks Bailey! :D

3 comments:

Bailey said...

Oh wow! Your hair looks So good, I wish I had your stylist! HEHE. Jk

Nicole said...

It's so cute! You have beautiful hair!

taytum said...

We are so lucky to have a friend that will make us look even better than we thought we could! I LOVE the change.