Sunday, March 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Bro!

Today my little, bigger brother turned 21! We are officially one year apart (for six month at least:) I have always loved being so close in age with Joel. And oddly enough, growing up we hardly ever fought, even when we were young. Maybe it was just because Joel was an angel child? haha But really Joel has always been an example to me...he always knows how to make me feel better. He can even tell when I am having a downer day thru my emails out on his mission and he always knows just want I need to hear. He always make me want to do better and be a better person, a better example every day. Anyways, enough of the sentimental stuff! lol...I hope you had a wonderful birthday bro! Here is a little blast from the past...


2 comments:

Meagan Rogers said...

He's 21? Wow I'm starting to feel old.

Tyler and Naomi said...

Happy Birthday Joel! I love the cute pictures of you guys!