Monday, July 6, 2009

We like to move it move it

We spent the 4th of July at Lyman Lake...can we just say awesome? The water was awesome, the weather was awesome, and the fireworks (which we watched from the pontoon boat!) were awesome. So here are my first boating pics of the summer! (much more to come:)

First the mug shots...
Mom n' Liss
Eli
Daddy-o
Bro
Muaw
Ash...somehow I didn't get a mugshot of Ben?
Now onto the boardin'!
Joel is flyin'!
Major air!
And then my little air haha
Little bro'
Ben-jamin
What was I thinkin' gettin' on a tube with Ash? lol Note my mama in the background on our ski:)
My sister is a nut lol...she wanted to wear Joel's 'crash helmet'
That's the wrong way boyz! (long story)

1 comment:

Tyler and Naomi said...

Love the pictures! looks like a fun weekend! Joel looks so good!