Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!

Even though I was sick during my birthday, I had a great day thanks to my friends and family.I received lots of texts, phone calls, and letters:)

I started off the day getting a massage at a massage therapy school...it was my first one ever and it wasn't really what I expected but it was still relaxing:)

My cousin Jason was in town (he was picking up his new car) so the three of us went to Olive Garden for lunch which was very yummy:)

Then we went to the Dbacks game (my dad gave me tickets) with Ben's co-worker Joseph and his wife Ashley. I got free cold stone at the game:)
Then I came home to a little surprise party set up by Lycie! It was very cute.
Overall it was a good birthday and I felt very loved:) Thanks everyone!

4 comments:

Tyler and Naomi said...

Glad you had a good birthday! Hope you are feeling better!

Jaime said...

I really have issues with girls like you! :):) You look gorgeous in a ponytail, in a t-shirt, playing sports etc. Happy Belated Birthday! Oh and I love the pics from the reunion, that will be so neat to have in years to come!

The Chambers said...

happy birthday! any birthday, or any day alone for that matter with a massage involved is bound to be a GREAT day! I haven't seen Lycie in YEARS! those cupcakes looks DELICIOUS!

taytum said...

Trevor teaches Eli in suday school, and Eli came in pretty excited about some news he had. Congrats.