Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Baby Poll


Naomi gave me the idea that I should do a poll on if my baby will be a boy or girl. So, leave a comment for your guess! I want to document a few of my close friends and family's guesses:

Dad: Boy (claims to have already bought him a shotgun)
Mom: Boy "but either would be great"
Ben: Boy "no doubt about it"
Joel: Boy
Ashley: Boy
Alissa: Girl
Eli: Boy "for sure"
Naomi: Boy (but she WANTS it to be a girl:)
Mickey: Boy
Capri: Girl
Adam: Boy
Lisa: Boy
Lauren: "neither boy or girl" (??)
Lycie: Boy
Chantall: Girl
So, as you can see, most people in my life would like me to have a boy. As for my vote, I would like to have a girl because girls are so much fun to dress up! :-) I should be finding out in a few weeks.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I kind of think you will have a boy too. I want to say girl just because everyone else thinks a boy but I just think a boy. Plus then our little boys can be buds!

Jaime said...

Congrats! I didn't even know you were expecting!!!

Julie said...

I would say a girl, I think:)

The.A.Blog said...

Hi!
Check out the new blog I am starting!
Add me if you'd like, and tell your friends!

Meagan Rogers said...

I'm going to go with girl.

Kacy said...

You need some more girl votes so I'm going with girl.

Anonymous said...

I say girl! i wanted one too so I could have fun dressing her up, when we found out we were having a boy zach asked if i was disappointed, of course I wasn't, but i said no, i'll be okay as long as you let me dress him up sometimes. he he, boys are great, but you need to have a girl, the boys way out number the girls lately!

taytum said...

I think boy....boys are fun too! They may not have as cute clothes, but we have found some pretty cute stuff for Brody.

MERN said...

BOY!