Sunday, June 27, 2010

Ben's Golden Birthday + Miscellaneous

Ben turned 25 on June 25th which apparently is called his "golden birthday" Anyways, he was spoiled and got Costa Vida for his bday dinner and raspberry white chocolate cheesecake for his cake! And I FORCED him to blow out candles:) He got a salt water fish tank for his present. And did I mention that he received ALL of these prior to the his actual birthday? Yep, most impatient person ever!!
Now onto the miscellaneous...we have been having some REALLY hot summer days and I always feel so bad for my doggies, but I keep their pool filled for them! Here is Hunter relaxing in his pool...
Next, speaking of dogs...Lexi had puppies again. We were REALLY hoping she wasn't pregnant, but anyways, nothing we can do about it now! We now have three girls and two boys for sale. Let me know if you are interested! Here is a pic of one...

And last, but not least, here are a few random pics of Allyson! (what, you think I can do a post without a picture of her? I think not!)

3 comments:

Jaime said...

I just love her hair!! She's precious.

The Lovell's said...

She is so cute!!! Happy Birthday to Ben!

Shari Romney Family!! said...

He sounds like my husband! Always getting his gifts early! Allyson is so cute!! She seems so happy all the time! She is a good mix of you and your husband. She has your husband shape of face but the rest reminds me of you!!