Monday, October 4, 2010

Rascal Flatts Concert!

Our friends Adam & Katelin called us up and said "hey we found Rascal Flatts tickets with a meal included at the concert for $25 a piece! do you wanna go?!" and we said heck yes!! I have ALWAYS wanted to go to one of their concerts. And as expected, the concert definitely exceeded my expectations! I LOVED IT! and we had grass seats so that made it nice for allyson to just play on her blanket! she was such a good girl! she played with her toys the first half and slept thru the rest! Here are some pics!! (sorry about the poor quality, they are all cell phone pics cuz they wouldn't let me bring in my nice camera:(

here is little miss all ready to go!

our view...not too shabby!
isn't this the funniest face ever?! i dono why she was making this face, but i caught it on camera! haha

such a good girl:)

No comments: