Thursday, July 7, 2011

4th of July Celebrations!

We are so blessed to be free! I love this holiday that celebrates that freedom and honors our sevice men and women! We headed up to celebrate in Prescott!


allyson with uncle Richard waiting for the parade to start!

my love & I


richard likes to take pictures of himself lol


yes, i am rocking the braids. its easy and keeps my hair out of my face...dont make fun!


allyson loves her chair that gwama gave her!


did NOT wanna be held! busy busy all the time


benny boo boo


lovin' that apple juice! it was hot out! well, hot for prescott:)


mmm cookies!


Had to get a pic of the Marines. Ben's brother Wayne is serving in the Marines right now...stay safe Wayne!


love this pic. God Bless the USA!


Mater! so cute.


awesome. just awesome.


We were back home for the actual night of the 4th. I love how Allyson is watching them so intently trying to light sparklers!


lovin' it!


spelling Ben with a heart (aka Richard loves Ben lol)


such a neat shot! love my camera:)


my creation: a star! lol

hope y'all had a nice weekend!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

It's funny you mentioned your braids because I saw the first picture & thought your hair was so long & pretty & looked so cute & then I scrolled down & you made fun of yourself:) I like it!