Tuesday, January 24, 2012

32 weeks!

I had my 32 week checkup today. I am at the "go every two weeks" point which is good but highly annoying since my doctor's office takes forever for even the simplest appointment. The baby's heartbeat was good (I'm assuming since he didn't really say anything about it!). I have gained 25 pounds so far. My belly measured 34 weeks this time, so who knows...maybe she will come early or maybe she will just be big like her sister was! I am kinda starting to freak out though because today I learned that my doctor's kid's spring break is the week before I'm due! I am not sure if he is planning to be out of town yet...all I know is I BETTER have him during labor! He was so good with Allyson and I would be so mad if I had to rely on some 'on call' doctor that I don't know! So needless to say, he will be getting lots of questions from me about his spring break plans when I go back in two weeks! And last, but not least, here is a cute pic I took of Allyson during my appointment today...love my happy girl:)

No comments: