Monday, November 25, 2013

a nice getaway to Rocky Point!

 My mother-in-law Capri planned a family trip to Rocky Point to celebrate everyone's birthdays this year! I was VERY weary about going there because Mexico just makes me nervous but we were totally fine and I never felt unsafe. It was seriously one of the most relaxing vacations! We rented a house right on the beach, so we had our own private beach which was AWESOME! And the food was yummy and cheap. And I loved that we went in November (we moved to Prescott the first weekend and went to Mexico the second weekend!) because it gave us a slice of summer in the winter:)
our view!
all the girls (except ki) got braids!
(and I will never get them again:)
she was so proud:)
in HEAVEN!
beautiful sunsets
fire pit on the beach!
roasting marshmallows!
allyson checking out the tide in her PJs!
fun in the sun:)
papa paid for her to ride a horse on the beach!
she wanted to lead it haha
ricardo the merman!
ready for the beach!
amazing!
we already want to go again!

No comments: