Thursday, February 15, 2007

Okay so I gave in...


So for the longest time now Bailey has been telling me to get one of these things! I will not say what my response was to her everytime! Haha (she knows what I'm talking about!) But I just figured it's a good way to stay in touch with everyone. Anyways, Ben and I are happy. He is working on his Bachelor's degree in Computer Networking at U of P and I am working on my Bachelor's degree in Accounting at ASU. Seems like he will graduate in forever, but I will graduate in Spring of 2008! Very excited! Then I will most likely go on to get my Master's in Taxation at U of P. We are not planning for kids in the near future, but we are planning on getting a house relatively soon. We were married on August 10th and went on a Carribean Cruise for our honeymoon. Here is a picture of us at the Cayman Islands (and yes that is a sting ray!) That trip was so much fun, we hope to go again soon!


4 comments:

Bailey said...

That's what I'm talking about!!

Josh n' Meagan said...

Love the stingray!

Nicole said...

That is an awesome picture! I haven't seen you in SO long! Glad to hear you're doing well:).
Nicole

taytum said...

Cool picture. I'm glad that you guys are doing well. Isn't it crazy that even people that weren't close friends in high school care about how you are doing? I always like to hear about people being happy that I used to know. Congrats on a happy marriage.