Monday, March 19, 2007

Beautiful Colorado


I had my spring break last week so Ben and I decided to go up and visit his mom up in Buena Vista, CO, for a couple days. It was SO pretty! Their little town is all surrounded by the Rocky Mountains. We got to hang out with his family. It was great fun! We carpooled up there with my cousin Naomi and her boyfriend Tyler, or should I say fiancee now?! He proposed to her on the way up there under the waterfall in our pics! It was so cute!


Here is all of us!

Here is the pretty waterfall! (Half frozen)

Ben thought he was funny...

The newly engaged couple!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

That is SO pretty! I heard about Naomi, tell her congrats since you'll probably see/talk to her before I get a chance to:)!

Anonymous said...

How pretty! If you see Naomi tell her I said congrats.

Jamielynn said...

The pictures you took are so beautiful. Sounds like you had so much fun. Tell Naomi congrats from the Hammonds!!!

taytum said...

Congrats to Naomi! I love colorado! I lived there for a summer and worked at a bed and breakfast, and even though it was only one summer, it was one of the biggest summer's of my life.