Sunday, March 11, 2007

Go Redskins!

Over the weekend I was able to attend the Buckeye Softball Tournament, which St. Johns goes to every year. I figured I might as well go since I'm literally related to half the team! My sister, Ashley, plays first base, my cousin Breonna plays shortstop, my cousin Jorden plays third base and pitcher, my cousin Kelsey plays outfield, and then my dad my mom and my aunt Brandee all coach! whew! It was fun to watch them and get out of work! :) They did pretty well...considering that most of the girls on the team are sophmores or freshman and they were playing 4A and 5A schools! Here are a few pics...and yeah I'm not in any of them on purpose! :P


Here is Ashley at first!


Here is the fan club! Eli, Joel, Ben, and Whitley(Joel's girlfriend)

And last, but not least, here are the parents! Lol...I know you love my dads ALL red outfit!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I bet it was hot there this weekend! Looks like fun!

Jamielynn said...

JESSICA YA I TOTALLY REMEMBER YOU. I AM GLAD YOU FOUND MY BLOG. THANKS FOR THE COMMENT. LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE ENJOYING LIFE. CANT WAIT TO READ MORE!!

Jake and Mal said...

Hey thanks for the comments and the heads up for finance! I'm pretty excited to finally have a degree goal! Good luck with school and all :)