Sunday, April 15, 2007

Good ol' trip to SJ!

Ben and I went up to SJ this weekend. It was so great to just get away from the valley...we hadn't been home to visit since Christmas! We got to watch my sister Ashley in the play (Oklahoma). All the kids did a great job. On Saturday morning bright and early (as always with my family!) we were able to go to the temple with my brother Joel for the first time. It was really neat and a bunch of my family came too! We are so blessed to have such great family! Kyle Patterson also went through that day at the same (not planned tho..weird?) Here are a few pics! PS: If you are wondering...the bride in the background is a cousin of the Wahl Family (if you look hard you can see Lance)








6 comments:

taytum said...

Yay for little brothers! Can you even believe that they are going on missions?

Jamielynn said...

What cute pictures. You have a cute family!!!

Nicole said...

That's so neat! Tyson doesn't get home until July & I'm already counting down the days:).

Bailey said...

Oh my goodness...i haven't gotten around to it yet! PUNK! Looks like Joel had a good time...and weird, you can see Lance in the background! call us, lets go out to eat sometime!!

Josh n' Meagan said...

I can't believe Joel is old enough to go on a mission already. That means we are getting old too! Wow.

Bailey said...

we're totally going in a couple weeks again. you guys should come !!