Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Me A to Z

Me A to Z
A - Age: 20
B - Bed size: King...and absolutely LOVE it
C - Chore you hate: cleaning the bathroom
D - Dessert you love: orange julius at the moment
E - Essential start your day item: sleep
F - Favorite actor(s): paul walker cuz he's hot
G - Gold or Silver: Silver
I - Instruments you play: Piano
J - Job title: ASU student, Associate accountant(sounds good right? haha)
K - Kid(s): Just Benjamin(21)
L - Living arrangements: haha...uh....a cockroach infested disgusting apartment
M- Favorite month: August - my birth day and now anniversary!
N - Nicknames: Blondie, & Airhead(dad and Joel), FRAZ or Jess(everybody else)
O - Overnight hospital stay other than giving birth: nope
P - Phobia: kind of clastraphobic
Q - Quote(s): Its not my favorite but I heard it the other day and it made me laugh - "Work hard and be happy, or dont and go to hell." -Brigham Young
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: four
T - Tattoo(s): nope
U - Unique talent: uhhh....i can text really fast? lol jk
V - Vegetable you hate: spinach or sprouts
W - Worst habit: procrastinating my homework and studying(which I am doing now!)
X- If you were told to Xerox a part of your body what would you agree to: lol...my butt
Y - Yummy food you make: italian chicken
Z - Zodiac Sign:Leo

3 comments:

Bailey said...

I made some Italian Chicken once...let's just say I'll never make that again!

Nicole said...

Texting fast is a talent! I do it a lot, but still not so good at it:).

Josh n' Meagan said...

I love that quote! Too funny.