Monday, March 17, 2008

SPRING BREAK

So my spring break was not too eventful this year! Since it is tax season, I had to work a deal with my boss...if I worked 10 hours each day on Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday; then I could have Thursday and Friday off. And let me tell you, sitting for ten hours straight doing taxes ALL DAY is not very fun! I survived though. On Thursday morning I had a "phone interview" with SRP (YAY!) and then I headed up to Winslow to watch my sisters' softball tournament. (My parents coach also) That night I stayed in SJ and then headed back over to Winslow, but this time Naomi came with me! We had so much fun (or at least I thought so!) Except for that DANG wind! The girls did well in their tourament, I believe they took 7th out of 18? The best win was against Mogollon!! And I'm a bad sister because somehow I only took pics of Alissa? Not sure how that happened, I could have sworn I took some of Ash! That Friday night Naomi and I headed to the valley. We stopped and shopped at those outlet stores in Anthem and then went out to eat at Texas Roadhouse! It was fun having her stay with us, and I'm sad it wasn't longer! Now its back to life, and I'm SO sick of school! Almost done though!




Jorden Pitching, Alissa on first base


Alissa batting


Naomi, Hope, and Uncle Ray

2 comments:

Tyler and Naomi said...

Thank you again for letting me stay with you guys! It was so much fun! We always have a good time! Next time it will have to be longer!
LOVE YOU!

Josh n' Meagan said...

I hate that spring Saint Johns wind!