Monday, March 3, 2008

UPDATE!

So for the first bit of news, Ben's brother Richard recently left for the MTC in Guatemala. The pic was actually taken in front of the MTC in Quatemala of all the boys who arrived that day. For those of you who don't know Richard, he is the one farthest to the right (the blonde one). We are very proud of him and know he is going to do so well!

For the second bit of news, we finally got some furniture in our bedroom! YAY!



For the third bit of news, Ben & I decided to start doing some stuff to our front and back yards. So on Saturday I planted all kinds of little flowers, tulips, two rose bushes, and some funky tropical thing. And Ben extended our drip system so that it reached all the new flowers. Ben is planning to build a porch swing for us too! We are still debating whether we want grass in the back yard or not.
For the fourth bit of news, Ben will have his Associate's Degree in Computer Networking by the end of this week! YAY! Now it's onto the Bachelor's program! :) Some other news on Ben is that he got called to be the "4th Sunday" teacher in Elder's Quorm.

Other than that, I got thru my midterms (barely!) and my Spring Break is next week. YAY! No plans yet, but I'm sure I'll make some! :)

6 comments:

Joey & Tiffanye said...

I LOVE your bedroom set! Its so pretty! ANd your flowers are gorgeous! I love them too!

Bailey said...

Im digging your bed... its like mine. And i'm impressed with your flowers...Good job BEN!

Bailey said...

Im clarifying...Jessica, GOOD Job on the flowers...BEN Good Job on your FREAKIN' degree...i hate you!

taytum said...

Pretty bed! I love dark furniture. My hubby is not a big fan of the black, but someday I will convince him.

Anonymous said...

Hey I like your new furnature! It looks awesome. I love the dark wood. Tell Ben congrats on his degree. Its a great accomplishment! Oh and congrats to you on almost being done. It feels so good to be done you will love it! Love the tulips too.

Martin Messages said...

so weird. i was just browsing, the couple in the picture with Ben's brother Richard was my mission president in Chile.