Saturday, May 3, 2008

State Softball

I am so grateful for eventful weekends full of family! I think I go thru withdrawls sometimes being away from my family, and not just my immediate family, ALL my family. I am so greatful for my awesome family! On Friday I studied hours and hours for my audit final which was from 4:40-6:30pm. My sister's first round of state for softball started at 6:45pm! So I finished my exam early and Ben & I booked it over there. They played so well that night! They beat Valley Christian 2-0. That night my brother Eli and two cousins Tyler and Levi stayed with us. I LOVE having company! It was fun...it was really fun watching Ben be a little boy with them again! Then today (Saturday) we went to their second round of state at 11:30am. They played a hard game against Pusch Ridge, but lost 7-2. They had quite the little team this year and will next year as well because they only lose one senior! After the game I had to book it home because I had my tax final at 4:40pm (again!) Whose idea is it to have finals on Friday and Saturday nights?! I'm not sure how I studied between all of this, but I got it done, and now I only have one more online final left on Monday night! Here is a picture of the team (for those of you who might not know, I am literally related to 9 of the 20 people in the pic!)

4 comments:

Tyler and Naomi said...

So fun!

Anonymous said...

Isnt watching your siblings in sports one of the funnest things? I love watching my little brothers whenever I can. Hopefully we will see you this Monday at the basketball game!

Nicole said...

Is the reason most of the team is your family the reason they lost?! Ha ha! Just kidding:)

Meagan Rogers said...

So I thought of you last night. They were showing the ASU graduation on the news. Congrats! I'm excited for you to be graduating. Hope you had a good time celebrating! - Meagan