Tuesday, April 29, 2008

FOUR day weekend!

Yep, I was fortunate enough to get a four day weekend! I really needed the break since tax season is over:) Ben had a turkey hunt up by Flagstaff and I didn't want to stay home alone, plus my sister had her prom stuff going on so I decided I wanted to go up to SJ and relax with the fam. During the week my car broke down, but I am so blessed to have a friend who will drive the HOUR to come pick me up to take me to SJ (thanks Bailey!) Friday night was Prom...my sister's date was Jon Runner. They looked so cute! I did Ash's hair and makeup:) I also have to add that Ashley was first attendant! Then on Saturday I rode with the high school softball team (both of my parents coach and both of my sisters play) on the bus to Hopi (it's in the middle of nowhere!!!) to watch their regional tournament. They won of course! Here are a few pics from the weekend...oh and Ben did not get a turkey:(
Ash & Jon

The cousins! (Breonna, Jorden, Ash)

My brother Eli jumping on his dirtbike!!

Alissa on base
Ashley up to bat

4 comments:

Tyler and Naomi said...

Ash looked so sexy hot! You did an awesome job with her hair and make-up! I am glad you had a fun weekend!

taytum said...

Every year around prom I get a little sentimental. I never want to do high school again, but I would love to go to another prom. There is just something about the dress and the night and everything else. I love looking at the dresses in the mall when prom season hits!

Ashley said...

Sounds like you had fun! Your sister looked beautiful!

Ashlee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.