Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pumpkin Carving!

Well, last week I bought two pumkins for Ben and I to carve. Last night I sent Ben to the store to buy a pumpkin carving kit and what does he come home with? TWO more pumpkins! Apparently he wanted us to carve FOUR! So we did...carved two last night and two tonight. My sister Ashley said we needed to carve four anyways...one for each of us and one for Hunter and Lexie. LOL Here are our masterpieces!

My two...I dedicate the smiling one to Naomi! haha
Ben's two
Ben trying to make a face like the pumpkin

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

You two are professionals! OUr pumpking looks sad compared to any of yours!

Tyler and Naomi said...

Nice I love them! And the smile on looks just like me! You guys should go pro. Not going to lie it makes me want to carve a pumpkin!

Nicole said...

Those are great! You're so festive:)