Saturday, January 10, 2009

KC

I was in Kansas City, Missouri, this past week for training. There were nine of us total (all the people that started the same time as me) plus one of our managers. Here are a few pics!

Elyse & I
Maribel & Susanna
Susanna, Matt, and Nate
Kevin, Eric, Adam, and Jared (manager)
View from my room
We found this AWESOME cinderella carriage! We were planning to ride in it until they told us how much it cost! So we settled for pics haha
Random statues lol
As you can tell, we got bored at night, so we did jumping pics!

3 comments:

Tyler and Naomi said...

How fun! The View from your hotel room was beautiful!

The Lovell's said...

What you were in KC and you didn't even call me...just kidding. Next time you need to have some time to play with me. Celeste

The Lovell's said...

No, we live in St. Peters MO, which is only about three hours...I would have come and seen you and had dinner or something though...KC is way closer that AZ!!!