Saturday, January 24, 2009

Viva Las Vegas!

Last weekend Ben & I went to Las Vegas with Tyler & Naomi. I am very proud of myself because I kept this trip a secret for about THREE MONTHS! Tyler planned the whole thing for his and Naomi's 1st anniversary and everything was a complete surprise for Naomi! It was SO much fun to surprise her! (Even though she does hate surprises:) We stayed at the MGM and had so much fun. We ate a lot of good food, did some shopping, watched Phantom of the Opera, and even did a little gambling! So a funny little story about the gambling...Ben and I gave ourselves a limit of like $10 that we could spend on the penny slots. So we start playing and not five minutes later I win $45! And on the PENNY slots! It was awesome. So yeah, I took that money and ran! It was just funny because I never gamble! We had so much fun hanging Tyler & Naomi! We hope to plan another couples trip soon! On another funny note - I had to go back to Las Vegas on Wednesday thru Friday for work and we stayed at the MGM. It was like deja vu! So I am definitely all "Vegas'd out", but I would totally go back for another show!

2 comments:

Tyler and Naomi said...

We definitely need to plan another trip! That was so fun!

Michelle said...

That looks like a lot of fun!!!You guys are so cute!!!!