Sunday, April 19, 2009

you and me go fishin' in the dark...

Ben wanted to go fishing and I wanted to go swimming so we went to Alamo Lake last weekend:) We only stayed one night but it was pretty fun! I think the dogs had the best time tho! I am now VERY sunburnt :( Here are some pics!

Hunter is ready to go!

Ben aka crazy driver

Cat fishin'

The dogs were watching intently...notice Ben wearing his pistol lol

Give me a pepsi and I'm good!

Now this pic is funny - zoom in the pic to get a better look - Hunter is tryin' to figure out how to get to those ducks!

I dropped the camera case in the water - whoops!

Hunter loves to swim!

Lexie just wanted to sun-bathe like me!

Fishin' again - **Sidenote - I have no pics of the fish Ben caught because he caught them early in the morning when I was sleeping:)

Yay for summer!












2 comments:

Tyler and Naomi said...

Looks like fun! Ty will be jealous that you guys went fishing!

Meagan Rogers said...

That looks fun! It also got me excited for summer.