Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Joel & Chantall's Wedding

Allyson & I flew up Washington to attend my brother's wedding. It was a very quick trip (flew up Thursday night and flew home really early on Saturday), but it was a very nice wedding ceremony (they did it once in English & once in Spanish since most of Chantall's friends and family speak Spanish) and the reception was a blast! Lots of bright colors, food, and dancing! I took LOTS of pics!! Congrats Joel & Chantall!

This is my FAVORITE pic ever! so precious!

THIS is what we had to ride on from Seattle to Pasco. SO scary for me! I dont do well with propellers!
It was so sunny out!

Waiting to take pics:)

Waiting outside the temple

Aunt Ashwee

Allyson with my mom waiting for them to come out!

Aunt Wissa

Daddy, Uncle Justin, Uncle Brandon

Cassidy, Ash, Tyler, Aunt Carrie, Ashtyn, Liss, & Allyson

Jacy wouldn't get in the pic so I made her take one by herself! haha

Gramma Frazier, Aunt Tonya, & Mom

Daddy, G'pa Frazier, G'ma Crosby, G'pa Crosby, Uncle Jeff, Aunt Leah

Cade & Jorden:)

Hello blue-eyed girl!

the grandparents

Frazier grandparents

Groom's fam

Bride's fam

cute!

the parentals

trying to shade allyson

pretty ashee

bridesmaids

flower girl (sort of:)

precious<3>
everyone that came from Joel's side!

sisters+niece

~sisters~

close up!

groomsmen

muscle shot (my idea haha)

father'n'sons

brother'n'sister

enough with the pictures!

uncle justin & aunt tonya:)

she was pooped!

pretty cake!

pretty decor!

grampa'n'granddaughter

aunt tonya & lissa

allyson with her great aunt tonya!

allyson with her great grampa frazier

joel & gramma dancin' it up!

Eli'n' Ty

dollar dance!

my view of mount rainier when flying into Seattle! gorgeous

No comments: