Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Roosevelt 2010

My family goes to Roosevelt Lake every year during the summer. And boy is it a blast! There is nothing better than relaxing on the lake all day, coming home to an air-conditioned house, taking a shower, eating yummy food, and then playing ping pong and card games into the late hours of the night! Can't wait till next year!

Small side note: this year we almost sunk my dad's boat because we did not put the center plug in the boat (none of us knew there was a plug in the engine comparment). But thank goodness for cell phones! After Ben swimming to shore to get help, Jason pulling the boat to shore, Ashley floating in the water with all the coolers, me freaking out and pulling a muscle, and Allyson sleeping through it all, we finally got my dad on the phone and he was able to tell us what was wrong. I knew it was the plug, I just didn't know where it was! It is funny looking back at it now because it was pure pandimonium (including hearing my mom yelling from the SHORE!) but it sure was a helpless and scary feeling! I am just glad everyone is safe, including the boat:)

Ben looks a little possessed in this one lol

all ready to go to the lake!

I was so glad she liked the water!

the floaty was worth every penny!

dad & jim cooking yummy fajitas!

it was raining lol

yum!


this is what allyson's hair looked like after her grampa skiied! haha

my mom holding allyson while I drive the boat for my dad!

my dad HATES the color pink, yet he has a PINK ski! haha!

uncle Justin tearin' it up!

loved her little rash guard!

yes, she is sitting on the floor of the boat lol

ooo what is this im standing in?!

allyson with her great aunt tonya and uncle justin:)

aunt tonya tearin it up! the water was soooo nice ALL day!

skiing is my fav!

Nicole & JJ

Joeleee

Benjamin riding a bull?

whoopsie daisy!

its a miniature "loan rock" haha!

look at my MAD air! LOL

lovin her floaty! she was so relaxed that she kept falling asleep in the water! silly girl

made it easy for me!

nicoleee

newlyweds

ben watched her...like once. lol

ash surfin' it up!

Jason surfin' it up!

daddy surfin' it up!

Ben surfin' it up!

Alissa trying to surf it up! haha!

Ash doin' the titanic pose! haha

No comments: