Wednesday, August 24, 2011

happy anniversary to my love!

I am a couple weeks late on posting this, but better late than never, right? August 10th marked five years for Ben & I. It has been the best five years and it seems to have to flown by. Ben and I don't typically make our anniversary a big deal, so I was pleasantly surprised to wake up to this! Along with a card that almost made me cry:)

He made me dinner earlier in the week and the night of our actual anniversary, Uncle Richard watched Allyson while we went to a movie. We watched 17 Miracles (movie about the pioneers which was awesome). I hadn't been to a movie in forever so it was nice to get out!

I can truly say that I married my best friend. No one else can make me smile and laugh the way he does:) He is the BEST daddy and husband and I love the fact that I get to spend eternity with him:) Love you babe!

No comments: