Friday, August 19, 2011

pioneer days


its like Christmas in July:)


my sisters were nice enough to come get Allyson and I early so that I could play on the "crosby girls" volleyball team:)

it was so much fun!


grampa keeping allyson entertained with a cookie!


bre & allyson:)


this picture just makes me laugh! love my grampa!


pretty girl sitting so nicely! (not for long, im sure:)


me and my girl all ready for the family dance!


love her. always has food!


we stayed with aunt ashee on this trip:) her new house is so cute!


love him.


waiting for the parade to start!


mmm tootsie roll!


my crosby crew boys! cutest. boys. ever.


had to document this float. just awesome.


eating lunch at gramma's after the parade! love being with family:)

**other unpictured events included: all the usual events (rodeo, campfire circle, swimming, ice cream social), Lyman Lake (it wouldn't be a true Frazier weekend without some skiing and boarding!), and I must document that I ran the 5K! I trained for it and I met my goal of running the entire thing! I want to make it an annual thing:)

1 comment:

taytum said...

I never would have said that I thought Alyssa looked like your Grandpa Crosby, but when you see that picture of them side by side you can TOTALLY see the family resemblance!