Friday, November 18, 2011

22.5 weeks


I am FINALLY starting to feel semi-normal again! I am still nauseous but I haven't thrown up for almost two weeks! woot woot! I started feeling better around 20 weeks but then I got some sort of virus that I swear nearly killed me...at one point I literally wanted to die. Not fun! And then of course, Ben and Allyson caught it as well. There is nothing sadder for me than watching my baby girl puke all night:( But luckily they got over it in about a day. It took me about five days to start feeling semi-normal again! At my check up this week, the scale said I have gained about 7 pounds and I am measuring one week ahead of schedule. The baby's heartbeat was good and healthy. She is still sitting VERY low! Which is not very nice for my bladder:( I swear my bladder never fully recovered from the last pregnancy. The baby is VERY active now...I swear she never stops moving! We get to see her again in another ultra sound during the first week of January:)

No comments: