Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Ashley's Baby Shower



pumpkin cupcakes with cream cheese frosting! so yummy!


my auntie's and mom made different soups and my gramma made homemade rolls:)


thanks for all the help mom, auntie's, and gramma!


she gets NO attention. ever.


candy bar memory game:) thanks for doing the games amy!


allyson wanted to keep some of the clothes haha. she would hold them up and say 'aawwww'


always has to have her baby!


its an obsession. literally.


she made ashley give both her AND her baby 'loves' lol




loves her aunteee


cheeseball


ashley taught her to hit lissa....BAD AUNTIE


Overall, the shower was a great success. Ash got tons of stuff, CUTE stuff!!!

1 comment:

*Amy * said...

it was a fun shower! I am glad ashley got so many cute things. Little Allyson cracks me up. I got a few pictures of her too I will share on facebook soon. Alora was happy to see her.