Wednesday, October 3, 2012

7 month photoshoot for miss kilee!

 I weighed Kilee on my home scale today and she weighed in at 19 pounds! my lil fatty:) Allyson weighed in at 26.5 pounds (and 37 inches tall!)...she better watch out cuz little sis is gonna catch her! Oh this little girl...I love her so much. It really was so appropriate that we called her "smiley kilee" on my baby shower announcement because this little girl smiles soooo easily! Just brightens my day:) She is definitely turning into a momma's girl. After FOUR WEEKS of trying to get her to swallow baby food, she is finally starting to KIND OF get it (it's still a challenge though!) I am wondering if this has anything to do with her being a thumb sucker?? She WANTS the food but has a hard time keeping it in her mouth. So far she likes sweet potatoes, peas, sweet potato-corn combo, bananas, and that baby yogurt stuff...which is a new thing because it wasn't around two years ago with Allyson! She doesn't like baby cereal, green beans, carrots, and apple sauce! I am going to try squash and peaches soon...she seems to be just as picky as her older sister though! She sits up on her own really well now...she has not attempted crawling yet. When she is on her tummy, she will reach for stuff and then just get ticked off and cry until someone sits her up or picks her up. She will drink from a sippy cup already! She is back to waking up only once at night (yay!) She has her two bottom teeth. She still drools more than any baby I have ever seen.

When we were in SJ last weekend, I had to change her outfit (due to it being completely soaked from her drool) and I realized I had brought quite a few outfits with me, so I decided to just do an impromptu photo session (with Ashley's help) at my mom's house since I hadn't really taken pictures of her since she was a newborn! So here is the picture overload...there were so many good ones to choose from! (and yes, I am obsessed with my child, as any normal parent would be:)