Wednesday, October 3, 2012

September 2012

A couple weekends ago we Ashley and Ava came to visit:) Well, Ash had some tests to take so we watched Ava for her during her exams:) And I had bought the girls matching outfits, so of course we had to take some pics!
head lock!
The next couple weekends were pretty uneventful with Ben going off hunting two weekends in a row while the girls and I just chilled at home trying to entertain ourselves! Our entertainment included shopping,  the mall play area, Lycie's house, and uncle Richie's house!
my adreneline junky getting thrown in the
air by daddy!
so strong!
The last weekend of September we went up to SJ for....drum roll please....another HUNT! My husband lives and breathes hunting this time of year and if he is not out playing with the elk 24/7, he feels deprived (this is not even an exaggeration!) But this time he was actually going up to help with Eli and Alissa's elk hunts (and my uncle Ray and cousin Garrett had tags as well) Eli killed an nice 6x6 opening morning and then we were able to watch his football game in Blue Ridge on Friday night:) I love watching him play!
Ava & Grampa! (ava LOVES to watch football!)
goofy girl with her gramma!
me with my benny boo
trying to find uncle ellie! lol
one of allyson's favorite activities at gramma's house!
made her stop for a pic!
boucing ava! she LOVED it!
pretty girl:)
patty cake time!
more bouncing! ava's expression is hilarious!

No comments: