Friday, December 28, 2012

watchin' uncle E wrestle!

 The Saturday before Christmas, my little brother Eli had a wrestling tournament in Tucson. I wasn't planning to go but Ben decided to go hunting with his dad last minute down by the border (helping with his big horn sheep tag) so the girls and I had nothing planned. After looking it up, since I live on the south end of the valley and the tournament was on the north end of Tucson, it was only an hour away! So we hopped in the car Saturday morning and headed up! It was a long day for the girls but they did pretty good considering we were in that gym for about 12 hours! Eli did SOOO good though and I am so glad I was able to support and watch him:) He is a junior this year and wrestles 130 (I think haha) Excited to watch him at state!
kilee was a not a huge fan of the noisy gym!
coloring with cousin Gracyn!
eating grampa's shirt!
funny girl
ellie rocked it!
and still even had time to cuddle with kilee in between matches:)
allyson going up and down the stairs!
He got first place! (along with my other cousins Tyler, Garrett,
and Brock!)
the team also took first! (16 team tourny)
eli also received the outstanding wrestler
award! way to go E!

No comments: