Sunday, June 23, 2013

Allyson's first dance recital!

 Allyson had her first recital on June 15th! At first I didnt think I was going to sign her up fro the recital because she is so shy! sometimes I can barely even get her to go to class, but I figured it would be good for her and boy am I glad that I did! she absolutely LOVED being on stage...shocking!! I was going to be happy if she even went on stage and she went out there and basically performed her entire dance! such a proud parent moment:) and one of the cutest things I have ever seen! I think she was the youngest dancer in the whole thing. Her group danced to "A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes" from Cinderella. 
showing me her moves before we leave!
posing for the camera!
another move:)
hugs for mommy:)
my beautiful dancer!
pretty sisters!
showing me some more moves while
waiting to go on stage:)
cutest. thing. ever. (and this move was
actually part of their dance!)
daddy got her a flower:)
auntie wissa:)
lissa & steve came to watch!
mommy with her girlies!
loved her flower!
family pic:)

No comments: