Sunday, June 23, 2013

mom turns 50!

 my dad planned a SURPRISE 50th birthday party for my mom on Saturday June 8th in SJ. It was great timing because it was also the weekend of the annual SRP/TEP company picnic! So we had a fun-filled day of boating at Lyman Lake in the morning, playing/eating at the park for the SRP picnic, and then partying all night (well, till like 9:30 haha) with my mom! it was a fun time...all of my siblings came. we played a game called "flashback to 1963" and then sort of "roasted" my mom telling stories about her:) my siblings and I bought her a very nice canvas painting in a custom frame of the LA temple where her and my dad were sealed:)
yumm!
she ate the entire 4 hours we were there lol
auntie lissa & allyson!
she loved this bungee jump thing!
we had the party at Ray & Brandee's backyard!
she ran away when she first saw because she was embarrassed! haha
the birthday girl!
bald heads and blue eyes:)
their backyard looks so nice!
Jason, Ben, & Dane
ki loved kinley!
she LOVED the 4 wheeler!
papa even let her do the gas and she GUNNED it!

No comments: