Thursday, April 3, 2008

Kenneth Joel Frazier


So, I am totally slackin! I said that I would do a post about each member of my family when they had their birthdays and Joel's is already way passed so I'm making up for it! :) And in case you are wondering, the second pic was taken during the solar car race.

1) He was born on March 8, 1988 in Fountain Valley, CA. He weighed 9 lbs 12 oz!!! (BIG boy!)

2) He is currently serving a mission in the Spokane, WA area, Spanish Speaking!

3) His first name (Kenneth) has been passed down to the oldest son now for 4 generations. (so cool!)

4) He is a very hard worker (he would get up early on a Saturday morning and work around the house without even been asked!)

5) He very good at math (seems to be a dominant trait in our family?)

6) He plans to become a mechanical engineer (like my daddy)

7) He was (and still is) an "angel" child...I do not recall him ever being grounded even once in high school!

8) He is definitely a "hick" and is proud of it.

9) He is such a great example, especially to the younger cousins.

10) Growing up, He and I hardly ever fought (even ask my mom!)

11) He has a kind heart and never judges. He is always willing to be your friend.

12) Even though he is my "younger but bigger" brother, I have always looked up to him and learned from his example. He makes me want to be a better person.
*I miss you BROTHER! (tear, tear) And I love you tons!

1 comment:

Tyler and Naomi said...

I miss him to. What a handsome amazing young man! Did you send him that card from me?