Monday, June 2, 2008

Birthdays!

Okay, well since Alissa and my mom will be having their birthdays while we are on our cruise, I figured I would post about them beforehand!
~My Mom~

1. She was born on June 11, 1963, the second child of Steve & Sharon Crosby.

2. Her favorite color is green.

3. Her favorite dinner is fettuccini alfredo and her favorite place to eat is Olive Garden.

4. She has a degree from NAU in teaching.

5. She is a substitute teacher, SJHS varsity softball coach, counselor in relief society, and full time MOM!

6. She will only waterski if it's over 100 degrees outside and the water temp is over 75! LOL

7. She makes the best homemade bread ever!

8. She is a great listener.

9. She loves her family more than anything and will be the first to sacrifice for any of us.

10. She loves to play cards and will cheat to win! (haha jk mom!)

11. She is known to be forgetful (it's in our genes!)

12. She is the best mom ever and I hope I can one day be as good of a mom as she is!
*LOVE YOU MOMMY!

~Alissa Lorraine Frazier~

1. She was born on June 10, 1993 in Show Low, AZ. (One day before my mom's bday)

2. She is now a big sophomore in high school and can't wait to drive!

3. She is a spunky blue-eyed, blonde-hair girl, who absolutely loves to text.

4. Her favorite color is orange.

5. She was the cutest, chubbiest baby you have ever seen! I used to pretend she was one of my dolls.

6. She is VERY competitive...she plays all the sports - Soccer, Basketball, and Softball.

7. She loves to waterski almost as much as I do ;)

8. She has asthma, but that never slows her down!

9. She loves to get my hand-me-down clothes (haha jk!)

10. She wants to go to cosmetology school after high school.

11. She can always make me smile :)

12. I love her tons and I'm so glad she is my sis! <3

3 comments:

jfbast said...

i'm totally with your mom on the warm water thing. i only swim in bath water temperatures.

happy birthday staci and and alissa!

Tyler and Naomi said...

Love your mom! And Lissa Rocks! Have fun on your cruise!

Ashley said...

how cool you do that for all your family members! I may have to copy!:-) Have fun on your cruise!