Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sacramento/Grand Canyon Trip!

Well, this past weekend I flew to Sacramento with my cousin Mickey to go see Naomi! We had lots of fun...a baseball game, going out to eat (ALOT! YUM!), swimming, shopping, getting our nails done, and just hangin' out! Thanks for a great weekend Tyler and Naomi! Ben, on the other hand, made a trip to the Grand Canyon with his brother Wayne and some other friends he met through Josh. They hiked down to Havasupai Falls. He said the trip was exhausting but a blast! When I looked at the pictures, I thought, dang it's so pretty I wish I would've gone! But then he told me about the hike back out and I'm like No Thanks! Here are a few pics from our trips:) and PS: Ben DID give me permission to post the last pic!


6 comments:

Ashlee said...

You have been a crazy taveler lately! I can't remember the last time I Saw you with all your little getaways going on! Glad you are having fun! :)

Tyler and Naomi said...

Love the picture of been. It is very pretty there. Maybe one of these years all four of us can go. And we can take the helicopter back up!

Joey & Tiffanye said...

Looks like you had a fun weekend! Havasupai is so awsome, but the hike out is a killer

taytum said...

My brother hiked Havasupai, and all his pictures were so dang pretty that I considered going, but then I remember how much nature and I do not get along and decided that it wouldn't be worth the hike.

Nicole said...

Why would you want to go & see Naomi? Ha ha:) Looks like fun!

jfbast said...

have you guys been married long enough to already need separate vacations? kidding. looks like fun. havasupai is a goal of mine. c'mon jessica, you could hike it!