Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Happy Birthday sweetheart!

On Wednesday to celebrate Ben's birthday I got him a cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory as per his request and we went and watched the movie Iron Man with his cousin Kyle who just got back from his mission. Not gonna lie, I actually liked the movie! Hope you had an awesome 23rd birthday baby!

1) He was born in Prescott Valley on June 25th, 1985. He had really blonde hair as a kid!

2) His middle name is Arden, after his dad.

3) He LOVES the outdoors. Get him on the subject of hunting and he will not stop talking.

4) He likes to hike, which doesn't work out so good for me since I hate it!

5) He is the best cook ever!

6) He always thinks of little projects to do, and then completes them in like a day, when it should've really taken him a week! (For example: shelves in garage, sprinkler system and grass in backyard, doghouse, etc.)

7) He always knows how to make me laugh. Anyone ever seen his sweet dances moves?

8) He is 5' 10" and can dunk a basketball.

9) He is very handy and can fix just about anything (i.e. my car!)

10) He is a University of Arizona men's basketball fan freak!
11) He is my best friend and love of my life. I don't know what I would do without him!

2 comments:

Tyler and Naomi said...

BEN RULES!

Jaime said...

I love your birthday posts-seriously something I need to take up!