Monday, September 15, 2008

2008 Apache Country Fair

I always love going home for the fair; cant tell ya why, I just do! My siblings did very well this year! Alissa got Grand Champion for market AND showmanship in swine and Eli got Reserve Champion for market in swine. They also got blue ribbons for their steers as well. On Friday night we were able to make it up there in time to go to the SJ vs. Show Low football game...they smoked 'em! Really early Saturday morning Alissa, Dad, and Ben went hunting (Alissa and Ashley both have cow tags in Unit Two). Then we went to the auction during the day and to the girls' soccer game in Snowflake that night. Once again, SJ smoked 'em! It was a short weekend, but a nice little getaway! Here are a few pics...

Alissa's PIG
Alissa's STEER
Ashley's PIG
Ashley's STEER
Eli's PIG
Eli's STEER
Alissa - not gettin' much action as goaly!
Ashley - warmin up with Hannah Mary

1 comment:

Tyler and Naomi said...

Cute picture! Looks like a lot of fun. I wish I could have gone. I always love the fair.