Sunday, September 28, 2008

A break from the heat!

The other weekend Ben & I headed up to the white mountains with Josh & Meagan to go camping for the weekend. We stayed on Josh's cousin's (Ronnie) land and it was beautiful! Meagan's mom was nice enough to drive up Eli and a couple of Meagan's siblings to join us. It was so nice to have them with us. The boys stayed busy the entire time...playing with the elk morning and night, coyote calling, shooting, fishing, and whatever else you can think of! My favorite part (of course) was the YUMMY food! I didn't take too many pics but here are a few!

Ben's HUGE fish he caught!
The boys fishin'
Eli & Hunter riding the 3 Wheeler!
Hunter was always ready to help LOL

2 comments:

Tyler and Naomi said...

Fun Fun Fun Fun! I love that you dog rides the three wheeler!

Kelsey and Dallas said...

hey jess! I'm so glad you found our blog! definitly add us, and we'll keep in touch :)