Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

We spent Labor Day weekend with my fam up in the mountains. It is SO gorgeous up there right now!! SO green. It rained almost the whole time we were there, but I loved it. It is one of my most favorite things to fall asleep to the sound of rain! The only bad part was that EVERYONE and their dog goes camping on labor day, and it we got stopped about 20 miles outside of Payson and went about 5mph the rest of the way into town! Shoot me now! Note to self: next time go through Globe! But overall it was a great weekend! Here are some pics...

Dad and Eli splittin' the wood
Sittin' around the campfire
There was this AWESOME sunflower patch on the way up there...Ben and Eli "frolicking" LOL
My husband will never take a serious pic!
We took Ashley's senior pics up there...she is so gorgeous! Here are a few...
Alissa wanted to pose too haha
Once again, my husband is a nerd! But I love him for it!
Eli...starting to act a little too much like Ben! haha
The dogs were so funny over the weekend...even though there are a million sticks up there, they always fought over one stick! Hunter was definitely in heaven! He loves Rascal, but I dont think Rascal is too fond of him! LOL

2 comments:

Tyler and Naomi said...

How fun! Love the pictures! The sunflowers are so pretty! But not as pretty as Ashley!
P.S. It is about time you posted something for me to read!

Anonymous said...

I love camping. Its so much fun to get away. We havent seen you guys in forever but glad everything is going well. I cant believe Ashley is a senior already. She is sure pretty!!