Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas '08

We were fortunate enough to see both of our families over this past weekend. On Tuesday morning we headed up to Prescott. We enjoyed relaxing and spending time with Ben's family. We headed over to St. Johns the day after Christmas and were lucky enough to play in the snow! I can't believe Christmas is already over - it always flies by too fast! On Christmas day we were able to talk to Richard (Ben's brother on a mission in Guatemala) and my family did a 3-way call with Joel (on a spanish-speaking mission in Washington) so that I could also talk to him. I would say that that was my best Christmas present! He only has six months left...the countdown begins! Both of our brothers seem to be doing very well. Richard has been out for about 7 months and is now considered the "senior" companion and Joel is now the zone leader for the spanish areas for the entire state of Washington! I hope everyone had a great Christmas!

The view from Ben's parents deck (granite mountain)...beautiful!

Ben made fun of me because I bought Hunter a bone that looked like a candy cane haha
Chillin with our laptops!
I love snow!
It was freezing! We didnt last too long! haha
The dogs were fighting over icicles...silly dogs
My mom's new car! (2009 Honda Accord)
Terrible icy roads!
My daddy...how can you not love him? haha

4 comments:

Ashley said...

It looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas! I love the pictures of the snow. We are headed up to Pinetop this weekend and I cant wait to see all the snow! =)

Tyler and Naomi said...

Glad you had a good Christmas! I love the dogs bone. hahaha! And your mom's car is beautiful!

Bailey said...

Looks like fun. We need to bring the boys up there so Brody can see the snow. Your mom's car is just like Lydia's. Really nice.

The Chambers said...

Hey girl! Sounds like ya'll had a fantastic Christmas. Good! I love love your dog...so precious. Have a good New Year's!