Wednesday, December 3, 2008

~Thanksgiving 2008~

We were fortunate enough to take off Tuesday and Wednesday along with the Thanksgiving weekend. We had such a fun time with everyone! Uncle Jeff & family and Grandpa & Grandma Frazier all came out. There was lots of card playing, football watching (along with betting), coyote hunting, dirtbike riding, eating, getting "drinks from Bride's", and last but not least, grampa's ice cream! Thanks everyone for coming! And I must quote my cousin Jordan (this is after he just got in my car after buying a drink from Bride's), "St. Johns has ownage." LOL

Since it was Thanksgiving, I feel like I should post some things I am grateful for:
1) My family
2) Benjamin
3) My health
4) The gospel
5) My job and Ben's job
6) School
7) My house...in particular my bed!
8) The good example Joel sets
9) Good friends
10) My dogs
11) A car that runs
12) The Christmas season
13) St. Johns
14) Letters
15) Technology
16) Pepsi
17) Digital cameras
18) Freedom
19) Hot chocolate
20) Last but not least...DVR!


Create Your Own

3 comments:

jfbast said...

how fun to host the whole family for thanksgiving! it sounds like super good times!

p.s. i too am possibly overly thankful for DVR.

Tyler and Naomi said...

Love all the pictures!

Nicole said...

Looks like fun! The pinata idea is so cute:)