Thursday, December 11, 2008

Our Christmas tree adventure...

Last Saturday we went up to Prescott to go pick out a Christmas tree with Arden, Capri, Wayne, Lisa, and Amanda. Besides the stickers in my socks and shoes (I was dumb and wore sweat pants instead of jeans!), it was fun to hang out with everyone! I think the dogs had the best time of everyone - Hunter RAN the entire time we were up there! So I thought we picked a little one this year, but no, they always look smaller in the forest! haha. Here are a few pics!

This is our attempt at a Christmas pic haha
Wayne, Ben, & Lexie (she never left within an inch of Ben's leg)
Lisa & Lauren
The HUGE tree they picked! (They can do that because their roof is so high! :)
Ben (on the ground) & Arden cutting down our tree
The finished product!

2 comments:

Meagan Rogers said...

Your tree looks great! I've never gone out to cut a tree before. Looks fun!

Tyler and Naomi said...

Cute tree! Hope the big gift is for you!