Saturday, May 9, 2009

Yes, I am complaining again!

So I have just been having the most rotten luck lately! Here the story goes...(the pics do not do it justice!)

1) I find this bite on my ankle (it is HUGE and gross looking) so I figure it must be a spider bite.

2)I then find all these little-red-ITCHY bumps ALL OVER my arms and legs...so at this point I am thinking that I broke out in hives as an allergic reaction to the spider bite.
3) Finally the scary bite on my ankle starts to worry me because it is not getting better and the bites on my arms and legs are also getting worse, so I go to the doctor.
4) So after a $50 co-pay and $20 prescription, the doctor tells me that I don't have a spider bite or hives, but that I have FLEA bites all over me! What the heck? I must have hit a nest or something because I had bites EVERYWHERE! (The big one on my ankle looked bad because I agitated it by scratching the top off it) And Ben didn't have any, so I am assuming I got them while doing yard work the other day (I chopped down our tree) Anyways, the doctor gave me some medicine and anti-itch cream and now it's much better! But with the combination of the damage from the hike (see previous post) and these bites, my poor legs look JACKED now! :( Ok, I'm done complaining :)

2 comments:

Meagan Rogers said...

Josh told me about your flea adventure. That sucks! Leave the yard work to Ben. I'm still trying to train my husband to do all of mine too.

Nicole said...

How awful! The itching would be the worst! Hope it all clears up soon!