Monday, May 4, 2009

Ashley's Prom

Ben had planned to go turkey hunting last weekend so I planned to head up to SJ for the weekend. Ben decided not to go turkey hunting but I said I was still going up SJ anyways! And Ben was a nice husband and accompanied me. Ben did a little fishing with my dad, Eli, and a bunch of the scouts; our dogs had a blast running around everywhere; and I enjoyed seeing all the pretty prom dresses. :) Here are a few pics, ok there are a lot of pics - mostly for those of you who like to see everyone's prom dresses!

Ashley & Hannah (Shad's date from Mogollon who stayed at our house)























Patrick & Ashley























Dad & Ben hanging out


















Shad & Hannah























Breonna and Chris























Jorden & Cade
Kelsey & KJ
Ash & Skippy
~Cousins~























Skippy, Bre, Ash, & Savannah
~Sisters~

4 comments:

Meagan Rogers said...

How cute! I really love that purple on Jordan.

jfbast said...

Aww, Ashley's dress is gorgeous! Lots of pretty dresses. All you cousins are so beautiful, but the loudest of them all is that purple tux! ?!

Tyler and Naomi said...

Love the pictures. I always love going to those things. They looked so pretty!

Joey & Tiffanye said...

I am glad you put up these pictures. Patrick refused to show me any. Ashley looked so pretty! All those girls did. Patrick was pretty jazzed that he got to take her!