Friday, December 17, 2010

Ashley's Bridal Shower

The auntie's and I threw ashley a bridal shower on December 2:) Tara was so nice to let us use her house!

Ashley with her adopted kids!

aunti brandee, aunt tara, & kim:)

it was very well attended!



the memory game - matching the phrase to a candy bar:)


the kiddos were really into it:)

the wedding dress game! each team had a couple minutes to make a wedding dress out of one roll of TP:) Team 1 - Hope

Team 2 - Skippy

Team 3 - Kyla

Team 4 - Jacy
Team 5 - Addison

Ashley got to choose the winner!

Team Jacy won!

Next up: the bubble gum game...answering questions that I asked Jason. She had to eat a piece of gum for each wrong answer!

hahahahha...i would say she failed!

holy gifts!

lovely ladies:)

it was soooo funny to watch ash open her gifts!


so embarrassed about everything! haha!

allyson takin it all in:)

kinley loves allyson:)

1 comment:

stevenjared0853 said...

This would have been so much fun. This post reminded me of my bridal shower. Oh! I miss my girls so much. The decorated one of our home studios NYC beautifully and then there was music. My best friend baked a lingerie cake for me. It was funny looking but tasted heavenly!