Thursday, October 13, 2011

oh the joys...

I have decided that I would like to document more about my pregnancy this time. I didn't document ANYTHING with Allyson (only TWO pics!) and I am regretting it because I would love to compare. But then again, I understand why I didn't...I was working at least 50 hours a week along with finishing my Master's program...its no wonder! No time and no energy! I feel like I am such a wuss this time. That, or I was superwoman last time!

I am just over 17 weeks now and I am FINALLY starting to get my energy back. I say starting because I will feel good one day and cruddy the next. Yesterday I felt so good that I cleaned my ENTIRE house! (which has been neglected for FOUR months) AND I did the laundry as well! AND made a yummy dinner. GO ME! But of course now today, I am feeling so lazy and zero energy. My nausea has lessened but it is still there. Still am not able to drink water. I THINK my nausea really died down at 20 weeks with Allyson so I am hoping it will be GONE in the next couple weeks! I definitely feel like my belly is growing so much faster this time. And it gets really frustrating at times because I haven't gained any weight yet but I feel like my belly is already huge! (for this stage, that is) Anyways, I guess we just cant help how our bodies react:)

Here are a couple pics I took after church on Sunday (17 weeks)

It took both sides because I feel like I look like two different sizes, depending on the angle.


I took this one at 14 weeks.


Next Tuesday we get our first ultra sound! Which means we get to find out the sex! Ben and I are really hoping for a boy this time of course but I wouldn't mind a girl either because I wouldn't need to buy a thing! Plus, I have a girl name already picked out. NO BOY NAMES! I will post the verdict next week:)

4 comments:

Nicole said...

How fun! You look cute:) And boys names are so hard to come up with for me too. I'll think of one & then think it would be cuter for a girl:) Congrats!

*Amy * said...

You look really good. I am anxious to know what you are having. Ash says she thinks Girl.

Tyler and Naomi said...

Yeah for posting! Cant wait to hear that it is a boy!! Glad you are starting have days with energy!!

Heather said...

You look cute! i would have loved to have your belly anyday. 2nd time for some reason things started showing way faster for me too. weird how that works. so exciting and hope you are feeling good.